K4I seeks the services of a suitably qualified provider to develop and maintain a website portal with the following minimum capabilities :
- Document repository (for academic and general publications)
- User-driven pivot tables/charts using realtime and static data
- Live social media / news / media page
- Events (with the ability to take online registrations)
- Dynamic visualisations such as dashboards using realtime data
- Survey platform (the ability to collect data)
- Mailing list
The selected provider would work in collaboration with and report to the Research Administrator on other related activities, including advertisements, direct marketing campaigns, and various communications material.
Note that after the initial selection stage, there will be an interview process.
Proposals must be submitted to Nksoikhona Msweli, K4I Research Administrator, and should include:
- Proposal with the implementation plan
- Examples of previous work (2)
- References where possible
Please refer to UNISA General Terms and Conditions for suppliers.
Deadline for submission is Friday 16 August 2019 extended to Wednesday 28 August 2019 at 17h00.